OSHA has developed COVID-19 planning guidelines based on traditional infection prevention and industrial hygiene practices. This guidance focuses on the need for employers to implement engineering, administrative, and work practice controls and personal protective equipment (PPE):
- Steps all employers can take to reduce their workers’ risk of exposure to COVID-19
- How to prepare an infectious disease preparedness and response plan
- How to prepare to implement infection prevention measures
- How to develop policies and procedures for prompt identification and isolation of sick people, if needed
- How to develop, implement, and communicate about workplace flexibilities and protections
- How to implement workplace controls: engineering, administrative, safe work practices, PPE, follow existing OSHA standards
- Dealing with workers living abroad or working internationally
This two-hour, online workshop cover critical information about what you need to know to protect your employees and facility.
For more information, please contact Dana Altman by clicking here.