The pandemic has caused seismic shifts in workplace safety and culture, with concerns and legal issues expanding. When you’re looking for a job, did you know that, as a job seeker, you have certain rights as well? During today’s program, the following questions will be addressed:
- So I received a job offer, what next?
- How do I stay essential and what are the alternatives to leaving my job?
- What do I do if I experience discrimination?
- What are my rights in terms of COVID and Cannabis issues?
- How should I handle Privacy and Data Protections concerns?
Gary Ireland, Employment Lawyer
Council to Executives in Transition
This program is free and open to the public. Please note this event is virtual and advance registration is required.
To register, click here.
For more information, please email Meryl Kanner.