- Who We Are
- What We Do
- Our Impact
- Our Partners
- News & Resources
- How You Can Help
A job search is a FIGHT–no doubt about it. So you’ll need to lace up your gloves and come out of your summer swinging. That’s because networking–like boxing–is about making a connection. That’s why it’s important for job-seekers to have a strategy on how to make the most of networking events, business meetings, holiday parties, social media (especially LinkedIn)–even the time you spend with family and friends.
This “main event,” presented by Michael Goldberg, two-time TEDx speaker and the founder of Knock-Out Networking LLC, will give you the opportunity to begin building five important skills:
1) Confidently meet and great new people in professional settings
2) Further define your target market to establish more and better connections
3) Deliver a “knock out” elevator speech–and not sound scripted
4) Generate more prospects and referrals from your current network
5) Establish important relationships that generate more career opportunities
Please join us for networking from 9:00 to 9:30 a.m. The presentation will take place from 9:30 to 11:30 a.m.
This program is FREE and open to the public. Advance registration is requested. For more information, please contact Meryl Kanner at 862-704-2233 or email@example.com.
JVS Job-Seekers Workshops are made possible thanks to the generosity of The Kosloski Family Foundation in memory of Helene Kosloski.